Saturday, November 20, 2021

Weekly Wrap Up #7


I'm signing up with the Caffeinated Reviewer for Sunday Post and Reader Buzz for Sunday Salon.


This week wasn't to bad, nothing like the chaos of last week. But it was busy we had an ortho appointment for little man, he's doing really good. We go back in two weeks and hopefully the long cast will be replaced with a short one. Then he will at least be able to bend his arm. We also had a CSE (Committee of Special Education) meeting with the school to be updated on how he's doing, he will no longer be needing extra help in school. (YAY!) Finally we had a parent teacher conference where we found out he was on the high honor roll and what a lovely kid he is. 

 I'm hoping this week is going to be slow with the Holiday and everything. I'm looking forward to an extra day off even though I'll be cooking most the day. LOL. We don't do anything special for Thanksgiving anymore, and I really like it that way as it's just us and the kids. I did agree to let them decorate for Christmas on Thanksgiving which is a huge thing as I would really prefer to wait till at least Dec. But I'm trying to get into the Holiday spirit, as the last few years I haven't really been into it. Christmas was never really my jam anyway but I've turned into a Scrooge lately. Which is why I joined the Ho Ho Ho readathon and made my own  Holiday Reading Challenge.
Also stay tuned this week for the Thankful for Books Giveaway Hop  post on the 24th.


Click on the cover to go to the Goodreads page





 
 
                           








What you might have missed this week on the blog. 


Comment and leave me a link so I can return the visit.


10 comments:

  1. Glad this week was better. and good luck to your son- hope the healing goes well! honor roll- that's awesome. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. :)

    The HoHoHo readathon is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your son is doing well

    Wishing you a great reading week and a happy thanksgiving
    https://bookdout.wordpress.com/2021/11/22/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-sundaypost-sundaysalon-37/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your little guy is doing so well!

    You are putting me in the holiday spirit just looking at the titles you've posted.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news about your kid. We also are doing nothing much for Thanksgiving other than cooking some good food and I'm fine with it. I'm with you on it's a bit early for Christmas stuff but I am enjoying the HoHoHoRAT this year anyway. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not doing anything special for Thanksgiving as a bunch of my family are out of town. I'm looking forward to the quiet and not having to kill myself cooking, lol! Happy news about your son! Hope you have a nice restful Thanksgiving1 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anymore our Thanksgivings are pretty quiet. I don't kill myself cooking but I do tend to go overboard for just the 4 of us. LOL. Thanks and Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete