Saturday, November 27, 2021

Weekly Wrap Up #8


I'm signing up with the Caffeinated Reviewer for Sunday Post and Reader Buzz for Sunday Salon.




We had a nice quiet Thanksgiving, just the four of us. The first sticking snow of the year fell yesterday and last night. It's crazy to think that it's the end of Nov and we're only just getting snow. Usually we have snow around Halloween. It's been pretty mild, which means we'll probably get dumped on around Jan.
I finished 3 of my Ho Ho Ho readathon books this week and needed a break from all the cheer so I slipped in a horror short, I still have 2 books left. I've already started working on a TBR for the Holiday Reading Challenge. Yet I'm reading 4 books all different just to keep me from getting bored. I guess it's because books are like chips for me I can't read just one. LOL!

Also don't forget to enter the Thankful for Books Giveaway Hop  




Click on the cover to go to the Goodreads page





 
                           





What you might have missed this week on the blog. 

Comment and leave me a link so I can return the visit.


8 comments:

  1. We had one day with some snowflakes, but they didn't last or stick. That Eve Silver book looks good. Have a great week!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm kinda on the fence about where or not I like it. Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. We are no where near snow thank goodness. We do get a couple days a year, sometime December or January or February. It's going to be 60s and even one day with 70 yeah! so I can enjoy walking with crunchy leaves and finish any outdoor stuff.

    I'm enjoying the holiday reading but I'm not ready for the decorations until December. I love a quiet small Thanksgiving.

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I would love 60's. I'm enjoying it too, but not sure about the decorations either. It was nice. Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving! We had snow too but it didn't stick around... it flurried all day / night then melted today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We've got a decent dusting, but I think it's here to stay.

      Delete
  4. I think we've had snow a half dozen times in my life (including one amazing Christmas!) so I envy you having snow already. I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving.

    I need to plan out my December reads. I know I have a lot of fiction that has been feeling very neglected during Nonfiction November.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We get snow every year although this is the latest we've ever got it. Have fun planning your reads and have a great week.

      Delete