Sunday, March 6, 2022

Weekly Wrap Up #16


I'm signing up with the Caffeinated Reviewer for Sunday Post and Reader Buzz for Sunday Salon.

The weather has been yo-yoing again. Super cold with several inches of snow and then 60's with rain. I really wish Mother Nature would make up her mind. I'm so ready for spring to get here.  
We had another newbie start this week. She seems to be nice and is kinda picking up on stuff. 
I'm kinda bummed about Reading Week we still have a lot of books and several of the grab bags left. I think I'm going to talk to my boss about donating the left over books to the library. With that over with I can now focus my attention on the next event which is a Bridal Show in April. 


Bookish news: Well I'm stuck waiting for two books to come out in the next few months. Of course there's the Ruin series but I also started the Nemesis series by Jayce Carter as an ARC. I really want to know what happens. Stupid cliffhanger endings.  




Click on the cover to go to the Goodreads page

ARC's






Kindle Unlimited






Purchased



Picked up from works Little Library








                


What you might have missed this week on the blog. 



7 comments:

  1. A bridal show sounds like fun. I hope it goes well for you. Nice book haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy reading when your expected books arrive. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather has been yo-yoing where I am as well. It's so annoying. I wish it would pick a temperature and stay there, preferably spring, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ghosts are a very popular topic in books lately again. Yea for that!! I will take a look at the ghost series.

    I hope your awaited books arrive soon!

    Have a good week!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh...those cliffhanger endings always kill me! Have a great week!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that it's March it is unlikely to freeze here again. So I'll be enjoying spring type weather the next 2-4 months and be able to plant the garden in 2-3 weeks. Happy reading!

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been like that here too weather wise. Mostly cold but then warm yesterday and even a thunderstorm.

    Love that cover of Colony of Lost. So atmospheroc!

    ReplyDelete