Saturday, April 16, 2022

Weekly Wrap Up #17


I'm signing up with the Caffeinated Reviewer for Sunday Post and Reader Buzz for Sunday Salon.

Wow, it's been awhile. First off I hope you are having a Happy Easter, if you celebrate.
A lot of stuff has happened in the past few weeks. My Dad had a kidney transplant, it was a little sketchy, but he is doing good now and should be home in no time. Work has been crazy and finally starting to slow down. Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself. We had a Bridal Expo last weekend which was fun, even though I was there for work. I applied for a management position in our ecommerce dept. The interview for that is possibly Monday, I think they want to "surprise" me with it to get me off my guard. Jokes on them because I'm super prepared for it. I've been taken online courses on marketing and management. On top of all this I signed up for a 5k, through work, so I started training for that.
With all this going on I've been barely staying on top of my reviews much less posting or keeping up on comments. So if you all have noticed a decrease in me online this is why. 

Bookish news:

Not much on the bookish front as you'll see I've been kinda all over the place with reading. 

Click on the cover to go to the Goodreads page

ARC's





                




What you might have missed this week on the blog. 


 Comment and leave me a link so I can return the visit.


2 comments:

  1. You have been busy! I'm glad your father is feeling better. Hope things go well with the management postition!

    ReplyDelete